Did you feel betrayed, Abandoned. Are you Alone? . Maybe you hurt someone, broke a relationship that you wish you could mend somehow. Give into God.
The truth is we have all experienced a broken relationship at some point. We all have to make a difficult choice; a choice that would impact people around us by . And sometimes our choices hurt those people.
In our fallen world we are born of sin. Give into God and be redeemed by our Creator.
Furthermore Jesus said that His mission will come and heal the hurts of this world through a Kingdom of good news, freedom, openness, reconciliation, peace and love.
Likewise he came for those who needed his grace. Give into God he will offer grace when others offer judgment. Mercy when others offer punishment. It is time to begin giving into him.
Also if you have been abused, abandoned or broken; maybe today you can ask your Creator to help you take your first steps toward freedom. Whatever it is, your best days are still in front of you, if you surrender to the God who wants to take it all away from you.
The Purpose of Christ
Sometimes facing our sins means facing the hidden things inside our hearts. Therefore have Confidence that God will not reject you because of your past, your pain or your fear. Above all God is with us always, even to the end of this journey. When we decide giving into him (Jesus) instead of giving in to temptation. He is able to fight our battles. In Him we can overcome.
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
13. And he went forth again by the sea side; and all the multitude resorted unto him, and he taught them.
14. And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.
15. And it came to pass, that, as Jesus sat at meat in his house, many publicans and sinners sat also together with Jesus and his disciples: for there were many, and they followed him.
16. And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
17. When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.